Corporate cultureIn order to maintain its growth and achieve what it set out to, Eumedica is always looking for skilled, enthusiastic employees who share its values.
Working for Eumedica means making a clear choice of a corporate culture which aims for quality. This clear ambition gives a shared sense of purpose to operations at all levels. In this way, every co-worker, through his commitment to a specific job, is participating in what sets us apart in the pharmaceutical market.
Our organisation relies on four fundamental values:
- Feeling committed, a basic value: being involved and giving one's best with deep conviction
- Being flexible, an undoubted asset: cultivating a high level of responsiveness and availability so that one can adapt quickly to changes and restrictions in one's environment
- Having team spirit, a human value: promoting cooperation, sharing of knowledge, passing on expertise and openness towards others
- Knowing how to organise, a strategic value: having a structure and a method of operating which makes one more efficient
Mindful of its employees’ professional development, Eumedica is an employer who enters into a mutual relationship by:
- guaranteeing proactive and personalised management of manpower
- enhancing each person’s contribution
- giving responsibility as a reward for skills
- appraising existing professional potential at regular intervals
- giving every employee the means to achieve complete fulfilment
If you would like a stimulating career, don't hesitate to apply for a job by filling in our Online form.